IF YOU SEE YOUR FUTURE CAREER IN:
- large-scale IT projects in an international environment
- a young, result-oriented team with more than 350 best IT specialists as your colleagues
- a company that unites best from a start-up energy and stability of a market champion.
AND YOU ARE:
- a student or a graduate of computer science or computing-related fields, or a basic level software development practitioner
- delivering basic programming skills in JAVA
- presenting basic knowledge of databases systems and SQL
- open-minded and ready for challenges
- proactive and solution-oriented
- able to collaborate and perform as a team player
- committed to your tasks and constant development
- determined to join the KMD talent lab for 6 months, starting in April (3 months part-time + 3 months full-time)
- communicative in English and Polish
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Working in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Developoing of new functionalities based on user stories and specification, implementing change requests
- Bug-fixing and maintenance of existing solutions
- Breaking user stories into smaller tasks and providing time estimation for them
- Designing and implementing unit, integration and automated tests
- Working with new technologies / libraries / frameworks / solutions on both backend and frontend of the application
YOUR DAILY WORK AT KMD:
- Work in a self-organizing and cross-functional group of people who do the hands-on work of developing and testing the product
- Participation in daily stand ups, planning, review and retrospective meetings
- Close cooperation with application and system architects, developers, testers and product owners
- Participation in code reviews and in the design, development, testing and support of software applications.
- attractive salary
- training courses with certificates
- support from experienced mentors
- flexible working hours
- international projects
- working in Agile / Scrum methodology
- high-end equipment
- gaming rooms and social events
- daily fresh fruits, tea and coffee.
Learn more: www.kmdtalentlab.pl
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following ref no: JD/AIL/2018 or click the button below.