Service Desk is part of KMD Group IT and main coordinator for internal support provided to KMD employees. Service Desk ensures that all support requests are properly handled and escalated to other support groups if needed. Our mission is to make sure that customer satisfaction is maintained on highest level.
After morning coffee you will be:
- End to end support for end users, ensuring requirements are fully met according to best practices and processes within KMD
- Acting as the first point of contact for all incidents and requests coming via different communication channels i.e. calls, portals
- Handling incidents according to ITIL methodology
- Cooperating with external vendors and 2nd and 3rd line of support
We want you in our team if you:
- Have knowledge and practical experience with: general IT knowledge (infrastructure, networking, software), Microsoft Windows 7-10 OS, Microsoft Office and Office 365 platform, Active Directory
- Have experience in preparing IT documentation
- Have Client and service-oriented attitude
- Are open-minded and eager to learn new things
- Are team player willing to share knowledge with others
- Are fluent in both in English and Polish
We are a perfect match if you:
- Have experience with ServiceNow
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7-10 OS
proven by an appropriate certificate
- Are ITIL Foundation certified
You will love working with us for:
- Scandinavian work culture.
- Work-life balance.
- Competitive salary aligned with the best market standards.
- Sport & passion communities.
- Modern office in convenient location (Metro Dworzec Gdański).
- MyBenefit cafeteria system with wide range of services.
Click the button below to apply: