Are you an experienced manager ready to successfully lead, develop and motivate developers, creating happy high-performance teams?
- Are you ready to take responsibility for staffing one of the biggest projects in pension industry in Denmark?
- Do you want to take on a new challenge being a bridge between your employees and the remote client project team?
- Are you already acting as a leading profile creating learning opportunities for developers in relation to service and technology?
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
As Team Manager, you act as a bridge between your employees and the remote client project team. Your main responsibilities are to staff projects with appropriate talent, ensure employee satisfaction and professional development. You will start with staffing just one of the biggest projects in pension industry in Denmark, later on, you will also build an organization supporting a broader range of projects for our other client projects.
You hold an overview of your organization and competencies, which enables you to act proactively in staffing projects with the right skills. The staffing of projects should always be handled with an eye for creating learning opportunities and career development for your employees ensuring they develop along with how the business develops in relation to service and technology.
You have a thorough understanding of a nearshore organizational set-up, and the implications it may hold from an employee and project delivery perspective. On a daily basis, the employee will have a dotted reference line to a project manager in a remote client project along with a full reference to you as Team Manager. Your role is to create an alignment on expectations to deliverance, taking the essence from your dialogues with your employees into consideration. You have a proactive role in assuring this communication.
- Employment contract
- Working on international projects, but based in Warsaw (regular travels to Denmark – 20%)
- Opportunity to work on large scale system with state-of-the-art technologies and on interesting projects
- Competitive salary aligned with best market standards
- Loyalty package
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Assigning employees to each development team
- Actively supporting Scrum Masters’ efforts to protect Teams from disturbance, disruption, or outside interference
- Providing advice and assistance to Teams on functional and technical issues that arise in the course of doing their work
- Providing mentorship and career development guidance to Team-members
- Arranging 1:1s with employees and project manager
- Leading the Knowledge Management responsibilities
- Undergoing salary overview process with team members
- Developing competences with focus on performance culture
- Being the main driver of recruitment process
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing a team of IT specialists
- Experience from financial industry preferably the Life & Pension industry
- Fluency in communication both in English and Polish
- Experience in recruiting people
- Awareness of software development lifecycle (Waterfall, Agile models)
- Experience in working in customer oriented environment
- Strong leadership and people skills focused on:
- assessment and development
- training and career planning
- satisfaction and engagement
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationship, both local and remote
- Team player with focus on common goals and shared vision
- Proactive and can-do attitude
NICE TO HAVE:
- Hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in working in matrix organization
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV to email@example.com with the following ref no: TMED/MDZ/2017 or click the button below.