- If you want to work in an informal, result-oriented team with the best IT specialists as your colleagues…
- If you want to be a part of the process that will simplify the internal solution landscape…
- If you are open-minded and ready for challenges…
- If you feel like participating in international projects is something that you’ve always dreamed of…
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
- Being a part of a client-facing team, with reference in the daily task to a Head of Delivery
- Ensuring stable operations and that all deliveries meet contractual obligations (agreed with the customer in close cooperation with our service management team in Poland and other departments in Operations)
- Planning deliveries in relation to general ITSM activities and tasks – i.e. changes, incidents, service requests and problems
- Being accountable for handling of IT security issues and audits in relation to IT Operation deliveries
- Reporting to the Head of Delivery and to the Customer Delivery Director as line manager
- Work on international projects, but based in Warsaw (occasional travels to Denmark as an option)
- Competitive salary aligned with best market standards
- Employment contract
- Benefit package
- Flexible working hours with a Danish work atmosphere
- Opportunity for personal development in a dynamic team of professionals
- At least two years of experience as delivery responsible
- Experience working in larger organization
- 0-2 years of domain experience (technology, service or business knowledge)
- At least a bachelor’s degree or similar
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following ref no: SM/KOA/2017 or click the button below.
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize KMD Poland Sp. z o. o. and its affiliates to process and store my personal data included in my job application for the needs of following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with Act of August 29 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, no. 133 position 883).”