- If you want to be a part of the growing organization…
- If you are open-minded and ready for challenges…
- If you feel like participating in international projects…
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
- Work on international projects, but based in Warsaw (with some travels to Denmark)
- Competitive salary and benefit package aligned with best market standards
- Employment contract
- Opportunity for personal development in a dynamic team of professionals
- Scandinavian work atmosphere
As a member of a KMD Services Integration And Management (SIAM) Team, you will be working together with Supplier Management colleagues across both Poland and Denmark and you will be responsible for the performance management of all standard services.
Our ambition is to align scope and specifications across providers and to manage relationships and collaboration regardless of the service being produced internally or externally. SIAM is an essential part of KMD’s future strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuous service improvement together with the internal and external suppliers
- Service Level Management: aggregation, integration, validation & reporting on Service performance
- Driving delivery together with Service Owner organization
- Knowledge management to enable delivery organization to manage the service
- Ensuring compliance with service Governance practice, i.e. participating in Board meetings in the service Governance and revising the structure when necessary
- Regular review and analysis of main commercial performance metrics of IT services in scope
- Service Delivery Management experience in medium or large organization or international service provider
- Solid understanding of commercial and financial principles of either producing or procuring a service
- Project Management and Coordination skills
- Structured mindset with analytical approach to challenges and issues
- Ability to operate in matrix organization
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate at various levels of the organization
- Willingness to do some international business travelling if required
- Result-orientation based on customers’ needs
- Fluency in English
- Proactivity, flexibility and team player attitude
- Knowledge about ServiceNow is a plus (ITSM systems)
- ITIL certification (at least on Foundation level) is a plus
Send us your CV to email@example.com with the following ref no: ITSM/JU/2018 or click the button below.