IF YOU SEE YOUR FUTURE CAREER IN:
- large-scale IT projects in an international environment
- a young, result-oriented team with more than 350 best IT specialists as your colleagues
- a company that unites best from a start-up energy and stability of a market champion.
AND YOU ARE:
- a student or a graduate of computer science or computing-related fields, or a basic level software development practitioner
- delivering basic programming skills in C#
- presenting basic knowledge of databases systems and SQL
- open-minded and ready for challenges
- proactive and solution-oriented
- able to collaborate and perform as a team player
- committed to your tasks and constant development
- determined to join the KMD talent lab for 6 months, starting in April (3 months part-time + 3 months full-time)
- communicative in English and Polish
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Working in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Developoing of new functionalities based on user stories and specification, implementing change requests
- Bug-fixing and maintenance of existing solutions
- Breaking user stories into smaller tasks and providing time estimation for them
- Designing and implementing unit, integration and automated tests
- Working with new technologies / libraries / frameworks / solutions on both backend and frontend of the application
YOUR DAILY WORK AT KMD:
- Work in a self-organizing and cross-functional group of people who do the hands-on work of developing and testing the product
- Participation in daily stand ups, planning, review and retrospective meetings
- Close cooperation with application and system architects, developers, testers and product owners
- Participation in code reviews and in the design, development, testing and support of software applications.
- attractive salary
- training courses with certificates
- support from experienced mentors
- flexible working hours
- international projects
- working in Agile / Scrum methodology
- high-end equipment
- gaming rooms and social events
- daily fresh fruits, tea and coffee.
Learn more: www.kmdtalentlab.pl
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following ref no: ND/AIL/2018 or click the button below.
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize KMD Poland Sp. z o. o. and its affiliates to process and store my personal data included in my job application for the needs of following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with Act of August 29 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, no. 133 position 883).”