- If you want to be a part of the growing organization…
- If you are open-minded and ready for challenges…
- If you feel like participating in international projects…
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
KMD Electronic Data Integration (EDI) Development Team has a big task ahead both maintaining the existing EDI service platform while building a new one. Our team in Poland is expected to be responsible for the front-end GUI of our solution.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Helping our EDI Team with testing of web solutions and back-end services (integration tests)
- Supporting daily operation and working as 3-level technical support on the EDI service platform
- Helping with maintenance/ continuous improvement of our services (maintaining existing code-base, implementing service requests and error correction)
- Working in close cooperation with the Danish Team
- Preparing technical documentation
- Work on international projects, but based in Warsaw (with some limited travels to Denmark within a year)
- Competitive salary and benefit package aligned with best market standards
- Employment contract
- Opportunity for personal development in a dynamic team of professionals
- Scandinavian work atmosphere
- Knowledge of web-technologies (MS IE, Chrome, Firefox)
- Knowledge of test methodologies
- .NET development skills
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills
- Focus on knowledge sharing
- Focus on improvements
- Working in a structured manner
- Problem solving
- Willingness to help internally and externally
- Team player
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following ref no: EDIT/JU/2017 or click the button below.