- If you want to join our Software Center of Excellence in Warsaw…
- If you are interested in building highly scalable and cloud-native applications
- If you are open-minded and ready for challenges…
- If you feel like participating in international projects is something that you’ve always dreamed of…
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
ABOUT THE JOB:
In KMD’s R&D Division, our mission is to develop new and visionary products, making a positive difference for our customers. By applying new technologies, continuously improving our ways of working, and by empowering each individual to take responsibility and make decisions, we strive to create an environment in which ideas can grow. We believe that happy, motivated and curious employees create great products! We see DevOps as a strong collaboration between Development and Operations with Dev and Ops being part of the same agile product team. Sharing the same backlog and having common goals are key elements to Dev and Ops actually working together to create awesome products.
Our strategy is “Cloud first” and we are in the process of building new products in, and moving existing products to Azure.
Now, you have the chance to be part of this exciting
- B2B cooperation
- Competitive salary aligned with best market standards
- Social benefit package
- Flexible working hours with a Danish work atmosphere
- Opportunity for personal development
- Interesting, international projects
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Working closely with highly skilled colleagues, shaping our ideas and approach towards DevOps and Azure
- For shorter periods, working in product teams doing actual DevOps-related tasks together with other team members. This enables us to keep our “hands dirty” while at the same time spreading (and gathering) knowledge
- Providing architectural assistance (Cloud planning) to products planning to migrate to Azure
- Helping implement our DevOps culture – either as a role model in product teams or by directly “spreading the word” at internal DevOps sessions.
- Helping drive our DevOps Guild as an important community of colleagues working with DevOps across the organization
- Experience as a software engineer with a background in software development “360 degrees” developer attitude
- Possible background in operations combined with programming experience
- Experience with Azure is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency both in English and Polish
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following ref no: DE/JK/2017 or click the button below.