- If you want to work in an informal, result-oriented team with the best developers as your colleagues…
- If you have .NET development experience…
- If you are open-minded and ready for challenges…
- If you feel like participating in international projects is something that you’ve always dreamed of…
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
The .Net Developers will be members of a newly started development teams in Poland, which will be part of R&D department of Edlund A/S organization – a leading Scandinavian provider of specialized IT solutions for administration of life, pension, unit link and insurance portfolios. The department will be responsible for building the core part of our pension and insurance solution and will be an important part of Edlund’s strategy to expand to the other Nordic countries.
We are looking right now for developers to join the group which is responsible for maintenance and further development of core modules in LIFELINK – our Industry Solution platform. That includes legislation changes and new customer driven changes. Our core modules are a collection of modules that make up the core functionality of LIFELINK and provide the infrastructure that enables network and database communication, session management, and similar.
We have focus on how we can work smarter and save time in our delivery circle.
- B2B cooperation with a stable and long-term-vision company
- Competitive salary aligned with the best market standards
- International projects
- Opportunity to work on large scale systems with state-of-the-art technologies
- High performance development equipment:
- HP Zbook studio G3: Inter Core i7-6820HQ CPU 2.79 GHz, SSD 500 HD, 16 GB RAM
- Wide selection of perks of your choice
- Flexible working hours with a Danish work atmosphere
- Modern work premises by the latest Scandinavian standards
- Opportunity for occasional travels to Denmark
- Implementation of complex parts of our pension and insurance system solution, primarily in C# Development
- Code maintenance, bug fixing, maintenance and development of tools, documentation, and various special projects around our core components
- Code reviews
- Building and maintaining test environments, build servers and automatic testing
- Working in Kanban
- Providing support to the customer projects and other groups within R&D
- Responsibility for the technical part of the Edlund A/S half yearly release
- 4+ years of .NET development experience
- Experience in working with large scale systems, where size alone rises certain level of complexity and where concepts such as version management, fixed development cycles, structured code reviews and unit test tests are part of everyday life
- SQL Server and WCF experience
- Quality oriented person
- Proactive attitude and open mind for different perspectives
- Higher education in computer science or related field
- Strong English both in speaking and writing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude and quality-oriented mindset
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team Player, but also able to work independently
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in insurance or banking systems
- Experience from working in distributed teams across countries
- Experience in working in internationally-distributed teams
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following ref no: EDN/KOA/2018 or click the button below.