- If you want to work in an informal, result-oriented team with the best developers as your colleagues…
- If you are open-minded and ready for challenges…
- If you feel like participating in international projects is something that you’ve always dreamed of…
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
- Work on international projects, but based in Warsaw (occasional travels to Denmark as an option)
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and on interesting projects
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary aligned with best market standards
- Benefit package
- Flexible working hours with a Danish work atmosphere
- Opportunity for personal development in a dynamic team of professionals
- Experienced in using tools within the following software areas: ETL tools one or more, SQL ANSI, Databases SQLSERVER, Oracle, Data understanding, Data profiling, Data Quality, Data Cleansing
- Ability communicate and establish a basic understanding of the Information Value Chain (the process of ETL, data quality, data storage and information delivery) to a broad audience
- specialized according to individual functions, roles and task documents
- Strong understanding of Data Architecture and design principals
- Good understanding of database and DWH design concepts
- Familiar with Kimball methodology
- Strong English both in speaking and writing
- Good Team Player
- Overall data alignment design for the CBI BI Platform
- Driving the Data Quality agenda
- Monitoring, documenting and addressing Data Quality issues
- Ensuring that the IT project solutions architectures aligns with the CBI BI Platform target architecture positions and patterns
- Ensuring alignment to established documentation standards and design patterns
- Participating in performing current state assessments and creation of BI Roadmaps for key stakeholders
- Providing support in data definition and maintenance of CBI solutions, patterns and principles, reference architectures, target architecture, and standards.
- Creation and maintaining of data standards, naming conventions, best practices for CBI BI solutions
- Participating in creation of high-level estimates for prospective BI solutions typically as part of IT evaluation projects
- Involvement in complex, high risk, high visibility projects or new technology enablement’s cross KMD in close collaboration with Group IT
- Working with business stakeholders to document data governance content.
- Performing data analysis tasks to support business stakeholders
- Creating data management related documentation
- Ensuring tasks and data deliverables plans are updated and communicated
- Fulfilling tasks and objectives according to individual functions, roles and task documents
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV to email@example.com with the following ref no: DA/KS/2017 or click the button below.
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize KMD Poland Sp. z o. o. and its affiliates to process and store my personal data included in my job application for the needs of following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with Act of August 29 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, no. 133 position 883).”