- If you want to be a part of the growing organization…
- If you are open-minded and ready for challenges…
- If you feel like participating in international projects…
Be sure we are looking for people like you!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- 1st level support for users and IT infrastructure
- Acting as first point of contact for all incidents and requests coming via different communication channels i.e. calls, emails
- Incidents handling according to ITIL methodology and coordination with 2nd and 3rd line of support
- Cooperation with external vendors on incident handling and providing solutions
- End to end support for business customers, ensuring requirements are fully met according to best practices and processes within KMD
- Work on international projects, based in Warsaw with some travels to Denmark during a year
- Competitive salary and benefit package aligned with best market standards
- Employment contract
- Flexible working hours between 08:00 – 18:00
- Opportunity for personal development in a dynamic team of professionals
- Scandinavian work environment
- Strong ITIL knowledge (certification will be an advantage) with practical experience
- Microsoft Windows 7-10 OS professional knowledge and work experience (certificate will be an advantage)
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 platform knowledge and work experience
- Experience with Windows Server platforms and virtualization environments (Citrix knowledge will be an advantage)
- Experience with IT service management tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy etc.
- Experience in preparing IT documentation
- Working proficiency in English (Level C1 min.)
- Strong client and service orientation with good communication skills
- Open minded personality and eagerness to learn new things
- Team player and willingness to share knowledge with others
- Can-do attitude and dedication to provide excellent service to end customer
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV to email@example.com with the following ref no: 1LISS/JU/2017 or click the button below.
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize KMD Poland Sp. z o. o. and its affiliates to process and store my personal data included in my job application for the needs of following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with Act of August 29 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, no. 133 position 883).”